Every election my students at the university used to ask me who my candidates were.
I didn’t tell them.
I have taught them instead the following tips for them to vote wisely.
1. Prepare a list of criteria that you are looking for in a candidate.
2. Research about the background of the candidates.
3. Read about their accomplishments.
4. Know his stand on issues.
5. Be familiar about the needs and problems of your community.
6. Decide on who among the candidates has the capability to solve your community problems.
7. Don’t vote on popularity.
8. Do not let other people dictate you whom to vote.
9. Do not sell your vote.
10. Always remember when you vote, you decide on the future of your country and your children.